G. Suggs Insurance has helped thousands of North Carolina clients find the most competitive rates available and the best insurance plans to protect their cars, homes, businesses and families since 1994. Let us do the same for you!
As an independent Raleigh Insurance Agency, we are dedicated to serving you. We represent several leading insurance companies rather than any single provider. Therefore, we have the ability to continually monitor the marketplace and offer you the best possible rates. Our goal is to provide you the highest level of customer service and to dedicate our resources to meet your needs and earn your trust. Our success is based on your continued satisfaction.
Here are some of the complimentary services we offer our clients:
- Home inventory insurance videos to help document your contents and unique properties of your home. Industry studies show that documentation prior to a claim greatly improves the claims payment outcome for the homeowner.
- In-depth insurance reviews to make sure your coverage is keeping up with changes with your home, career and family.
- Priority status with local insurance restoration contractors to make sure you get a quick response to serious claims situations like fire, burst water pipes and major storm damage.
- Direct Repair shops to streamline your auto insurance claims.
- Pro-active business inventory documentation for our business clients to make sure insurance limits are up to date and to pre-plan response in case of a future claims situation.
We invite you to contact our office at 919-875-8889 or toll free 1-866-657-9865. We guarantee your needs will be addressed, phone calls returned and coverage issues responded to as quickly as possible.
An Independent Advantage
We are Independent Agents in Raleigh, North Carolina, free to choose the best carrier for your insurance needs. We do not work for an insurance company; we work for you. We work on your side when you have a loss and follow through to see that you get fair, prompt payment and service. G. Suggs Insurance Agency, Inc. represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies, therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price.
What is an Independent Insurance Agent?
When you decide to buy a car, you wouldn’t purchase the first one you see. What if one day the automobile industry decided to make only one type of car, one make and one model. You wouldn’t have a choice!
The same situation holds true for insurance. You need insurance to drive a car, to purchase a house, to protect your family’s financial future and to run a small business. But if there was only one insurance company that offered only one type of insurance, car insurance, home insurance or businessowner policy — you wouldn’t have a choice. The only solution would be going to that one company.
With an independent insurance agent, you have choices. Independent agents are not tied to any one insurance company. One of the advantages of using an independent agent is that he or she works to satisfy your needs. You are using an expert for an important financial decision.
An independent agent has several companies that he or she can approach to get you the best coverage at the best price. And your independent agent will know the companies with the most efficient claims departments to recover your losses as quickly as possible.
When you buy insurance, whether it’s for your home, your car or your business, you want an advocate who will properly assess the risks you face and give you an objective analysis of the marketplace, it’s up to you to make the final choice.